What is one thing you would like to develop in yourself?

 Over the past semester I have really learned the importance of opening up and allowing myself to accept help from the people around me. A lot of changes have happened over the past couples months that have left me scrambling for a community. I have found that without people to love and people to love you back, life can be very difficult. I am proud of myself in the fact that I have come to accept this, however it is still difficult for me to open up to people. As I continue to go about life over the next couple years, I hope to continue to develop my comfortability around people, continue to build and foster friendships, and just be more open to experiencing life. This blog is already full of this but here are more moments from the past semester with the people that have helped me break out of my shell. 






Comments

Popular Posts